- that when you dice jalepeno peppers, the oil makes rubbing your eye a bad idea. I'm posting this just to postpone taking out my contacts.
- that I'm having a son
- that I'm more intimidated by the idea of parenting a son than I knew I was
- that having people over just for a game night with munchies is a great casual evening
- that my mom kept things from my childhood that I didn't know she treasured, like a box full of cards she received when I was born, and the JCPenney's catalog from 1982.
- that maternity fashions in 1982 were not extraordinary, but they were cheap--a dress for $15?
- that I am by FAR more tired in my second trimester than in my first. that said, I also have trouble falling asleep. Tonight I'll plug my earphones into a Netflixed episode of Cosby Show until I konk out.
- that a three-day weekend makes me dread returning to my normal schedule. which makes me think hard about my current choices.
- that praying with my husband on a regular basis is the best advent in our marriage. there was a time when that would have been immensely awkward. now we both look forward to it and crave it.
- that procrastinating going to bed is always stupid.
05 July, 2011
Today I found out...